Estride™ Harmony Estride harmony is a pressure sensing mat specifically designed to measure the pressure exerted by saddle and rider on horses' back. It can be used to check saddle fit or analyse riding technique .
Harmony provides real-time (record mode) data with riding data recording frequency of 5Hz.
It can gather pressure data through all paces and jumping. Indepth analysis of your riding technique vs impact on the your horses' stride.Order Now Newsletter
How it works?
“Faster the gait, the more is the pressure on horses’ back”
- Walk creates smallest pressure because walk has no suspension phase.
- Trot add weight of twice the weight of the rider on horses’ back.
- Greatest pressure of up to three times the body weight of the rider occurs in Canter.
Harmony’s matrix of 920 pressure points give you accurate distribution of force of the saddle on horses’ back.
Check Saddle Fit
Know what is happening under the saddle. Tiny sensors covering the entire mat, placed under the saddle helps identify inconsistencies in saddle fitting and assist you in choosing the correct saddle or fit for your horse. Could help you compare saddle fit for different saddles for you to choose the correct saddle for your horse.
Real-Time Record Mode
Real-time record mode allows data to be captured with the horse is ridden, this can be used later to analyse the effects of various transitions at various gaits. Data is captured at a 200-millisecond frequency.
Allows you to wirelessly view the pressure map on your mobile or tablet. This mode can be used for static analysis. This is limited to bluetooth range and is not advised to be used when riding.
Does not affect saddle fit. Slim, lightweight and fully flexible.
Adjustable Pressure Resolution
Adjust pressure resolution in to see even the slightest of the pressure.
Seamless integration with ESTRIDE Balance & Precision. It can give you analysis of pressure on the horses’ back and the effect of the pressure to the stride of the horse.
Data is transmitted wirelessly using Bluetooth both in instant and real-time mode.
Up to 8 hours battery life*
Upto 8 hours battery life, it can go days without a charge.
Your real-time data stored on your MyEstride (personal cloud portal), accessible from mobile, laptop or computer on demand.
Be an ESTRIDER.
*Harmony has a 6 hours a week fair usage policy. For additional usage please contact us.
- No of Sensors: 920
- Sensor Resolution: 0.35 sensors/cm2
- Numnah Dimensions: 63 x 68 cm
- Active Sensing Area: 51.8 x 52 cm
- Sensing Area Thickness: 3 mm
- Instant mode range: Approx 3 meters
- Max Pressure Range: 1kPa – 150kPa
- Measurement Frequency: Record Mode - 5 Hz
- Storage Type: MicroSD Card
- Power Supply: Li-Po battery, 15 Hrs
- Mobile Interface: Bluetooth (BLE 4.0)
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Bluetooth operating temperature: -4℃ to 65℃
- Other components operating temperature: -40℃ to 85℃